WHAT MUST MY APPLICATION INCLUDE?
Your application (OF-612, resume, or any other written format you choose to
describe your job-related qualifications) must include:
- Announcement Number and Title of job for which you are applying
- Your Full Name, Mailing Address (including zip code) and Phone Number(s) (including area codes)
- Social Security Number
- Country of Citizenship
- Documentation of Education
- Begin with High School
- Give the Name, City and State (ZIP Code if known) and Date of Diploma or GED.
- List the Names of all Colleges or Universities, City and State (ZIP Code if known), Majors, Type and Year of any degrees received.
- Include GPAs for Undergraduate Degree.
- If you meet qualifications based on your college education, include a copy of transcripts or list of courses with grades and credits. (Indicate
whether semester or quarter hours.)
- Work History
- Describe in your own words previous work applicable to this position. (Do not submit a position description.)
- Include dates (m/d/y), hours per week, and the series and grades of any federal civilian employment.
- Description of other experience related to this job (e.g., volunteer work).
OF-612: Application For Federal Employment
Download a free copy of Acrobat Reader to view PDF files with.
For additional information contact:
Michelle S. Stewart, Administrative Officer
U.S. Geological Survey
Water Resources Division
4821 Quail Crest Place
Lawrence, Kansas 66049-3839
FON: (785) 832-3504
FAX: (785) 832-3500